Brand New Restaurant Opening in Mississauga
Sometimes, you don't have much more than a sign to go by.
But that doesn't make a new restaurant opening less exciting.
If you've recently checked out the Long and McQuade plaza on Rathburn Rd (right between Mavis and Perivale Rd.), you might have seen some signage indicating that a brand new Sri Lankan resto is coming.
Bitunthavanam, a Sri Lankan restaurant with a font that seems very familiar, is set to take over some real estate in the long-standing plaza (right between the aforementioned music store and a mental math school).
As for what we mentioned about the font, the signage is identical to that of previous Bitunthavanam restaurants, which have occupied space in both the Heartland Town Centre area and Brampton.
At this juncture, the number on the sign is not in service.
Still, it looks like curry dishes, kottu (shredded roti with vegetables), pittu, roti and sambol are on their way to Mississauga.
There truly is no such thing as too many South Asian restaurants.
We'll keep you updated on new opening details as they emerge.
- This Massive Entertainment Facility is a Hidden Gem
- 5 Hidden Gem Shows at the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga
- House of the Week: $2 mil family home with impressive kitchen
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Ice from other vehicle shatters windshield in Mississauga
- Armed suspects flee attempted bank robbery in Mississauga
- Brand New Sri Lankan and Indian Restaurant Now Open in Mississauga
- Brand New Restaurant Opening at Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Brand New Mexican Restaurant Opening in Mississauga
- Brand New Asian Restaurant Opening in Mississauga
- Brand New Restaurant Coming to Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga