Brand New Restaurant Opening at Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
The New Year is a time for reflection and renewal.
It's also a time to try new and different restaurants.
Or at least it is for us.
Heartland Town Centre, the vast power centre with over 180 stores that’s known for its diverse array of clothing stores, specialty shops, restaurants and more, is about to welcome a new restaurant to the fold.
Caravan Kabob House, a Brampton restaurant that's known for its authentic Afghan (and halal) cuisine, is about to open a new location on Latimer Drive in Mississauga.
It will be located next to HTC's popular Pho Mi 99 location.
According to the resto's website, Caravan Kabbo is another culinary project by Chef Omar Momand, a toque who perfected his culinary skills at his family owned restaurant, Bamiyan Kabob. He also established the popular Watan Kabob brand, which recently opened another location in the Dundas and Winston Churchill area.
The brand's website says he collaborated with the Harirud Corporation to open Caravan Kabob House.
The restaurant, which offers dine-in, takeout and catering service, has a vast and enticing menu.
Some dishes available at Caravan Kabob? Homemade burgers, chicken burgers, chicken nuggets, fish and chips, lamb shank, chicken kofta, sea bass, chicken tikka, quail and more.
The restaurant also offers a range of family-size platters and a kid's menu.
We'll keep you updated on opening details as they emerge.
Cover photo courtesy of Caravan Kabob’s official Instagram account
- VIDEO: New Video Footage Released After Multiple Break and Enters in Mississauga
- More Refugees Slated to Arrive in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: A Look at the Glitziest Houses in Mississauga
- Mississauga-Raised Actor Simu Liu Set to Star in Upcoming Marvel Film
- Police Remind Residents Not to Call 911 on Ice Cream Trucks
- Popular Restaurant Set to Open Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Popular Restaurant Officially Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Popular Restaurant Opening New Location in Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Brand New Unique Seafood Restaurant Opening in Mississauga
- Popular Southern African Chicken Hotspot Opens Brand New Restaurant in Mississauga