Brand New Restaurant Opening at Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
The New Year is a time for reflection and renewal.
It's also a time to try new and different restaurants.
Or at least it is for us.
Heartland Town Centre, the vast power centre with over 180 stores that’s known for its diverse array of clothing stores, specialty shops, restaurants and more, is about to welcome a new restaurant to the fold.
Caravan Kabob House, a Brampton restaurant that's known for its authentic Afghan (and halal) cuisine, is about to open a new location on Latimer Drive in Mississauga.
It will be located next to HTC's popular Pho Mi 99 location.
According to the resto's website, Caravan Kabbo is another culinary project by Chef Omar Momand, a toque who perfected his culinary skills at his family owned restaurant, Bamiyan Kabob. He also established the popular Watan Kabob brand, which recently opened another location in the Dundas and Winston Churchill area.
The brand's website says he collaborated with the Harirud Corporation to open Caravan Kabob House.
The restaurant, which offers dine-in, takeout and catering service, has a vast and enticing menu.
Some dishes available at Caravan Kabob? Homemade burgers, chicken burgers, chicken nuggets, fish and chips, lamb shank, chicken kofta, sea bass, chicken tikka, quail and more.
The restaurant also offers a range of family-size platters and a kid's menu.
We'll keep you updated on opening details as they emerge.
Cover photo courtesy of Caravan Kabob’s official Instagram account
- Popular kabob restaurant opening new location in Mississauga
- Popular kabob restaurant opens up another location in Mississauga
- Toronto Kabob Restaurant Opens New Location in Mississauga
- Popular Restaurant Set to Open Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Brand New Restaurant Coming to Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Looks like Mississauga and Brampton will be moving into grey lockdown zone on March 9
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Man delivering food in Mississauga robbed: Peel Police
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga had 24 international and 4 domestic flights with COVID-19 cases
- Change coming to waste collection in Mississauga this month