Brand New Restaurant & Lounge Opens in Mississauga
You know how the old saying goes—when one door closes, another one opens.
In this case, the closure of long-standing restobar Ten Restaurant + Wine Bar has led to the opening of the brand Port House Social Bar and Kitchen.
At the end of March, Port Credit’s Ten Restaurant a closing party to celebrate “over a decade of fun and memories.” Around that time, the Port Credit BIA announced the closing on its Facebook page, but added that the resto was undergoing renovations and would re-open within a few weeks.
According to a recorded message on Ten’s voicemail, the new resto was set to be run by new owners and a brand new management team.
After a few short weeks, the "premium casual" restaurant and lounge has opened its doors and is offering a fairly extensive wine, cocktail and dine-in menu.
In terms of beverages, the resto boasts a healthy cocktail list and a decent assortment of on tap beer, including Shock Top and Goose Island IPA. As far as wine goes, the offerings are extensive (as they should be). Vino aficionados can sip on Kim Crawford's New Zealand Pinot Noir, Argentina Malbecs, Italian Pinot Grigios and more.
As far as food goes, the resto offers calamari, hot Korean wings, tuna poke wontons, a variety of pizzas, signature burgers, salmon, fish and chips, gnocchi rose, a $139 Tomahawk steak dinner for two and more.
It'll be interesting to see how the new resto fulfill the ever-growing nightlife need in the Port Credit area.
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- Mississauga church youth group leader arrested for sexual assault
- VIDEO: Mississauga Youtuber Kyle Forgeard surprises his parents by letting them retire early
- Tech startups can apply for funding and get in front of industry partners with this opportunity
- Canada Post reports more cases of COVID found at Mississauga's Gateway facility