Brand New Restaurant Coming to Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
Mississauga's best-known power centre is locally famous for its vast retail scene, but it also boasts a ton of diverse restaurants.
And now, it looks like one more is about to join the fold.
Heartland Town Centre--the vast power centre with over 180 stores that's known for its wide array of clothing stores, speciality shops, restaurants and more—is about to welcome Masala Canteen.
"With the ocean of cuisines flowing and gushing in from every corner of the world, it seems that the robust spices, culinary diversity and delighting richness of Authentic Indian Cuisine is getting diluted," the restaurant's website reads.
"Masala Canteen is an elaborate attempt to restore the balance and give Authentic Indian Cuisine, its fair share of importance and value."
Masala Canteen, part of a multi-brand franchise, operates locations in India, Qatar and England.
The upcoming Mississauga location will mark the brand's first foray into Canada.
It will be located near the Hallmark store on Mavis Rd.
We'll keep you updated on more new opening details as they emerge.
Cover photo courtesy of Masala Canteen’s official website
- Brand New Restaurant Opening at Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Three New Restaurants are Opening in Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Popular Restaurant Opening New Location in Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- 5 New and Upcoming Stores at Heartland Town Centre
- Popular New Restaurant Expanding in Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga