Brand new pizza joint now open in Oakville
A new pizza place has recently opened up in Oakville, promising to bring heaven to you with its selection of holy-themed pizzas.
Holy Pizza Oakville's menu features a variety of pizzas with pre-set toppings (such as "Holy Pepperoni" and "Texan Preacher"), fully customizable pizzas, wings, dips, and sides including fries, onion rings, garlic bread, mozzarella sticks and jalapeno poppers.
As for drinks, the restaurant features a selection of bottled wine, six packs of beer, and regular soda.
Photo courtesy of Holy Pizza Oakville on Instagram
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Fight breaks out at gas station in Brampton
- Here's where the new Automated Speed Enforcement cameras are in Mississauga