Brand new pizza joint now open in Oakville
A new pizza place has recently opened up in Oakville, promising to bring heaven to you with its selection of holy-themed pizzas.
Holy Pizza Oakville's menu features a variety of pizzas with pre-set toppings (such as "Holy Pepperoni" and "Texan Preacher"), fully customizable pizzas, wings, dips, and sides including fries, onion rings, garlic bread, mozzarella sticks and jalapeno poppers.
As for drinks, the restaurant features a selection of bottled wine, six packs of beer, and regular soda.
Photo courtesy of Holy Pizza Oakville on Instagram
- Man shot in central Hamilton, street closed
- Carjacking at knifepoint in Brampton, suspects sought by Peel police
- Brampton truck driver sentenced to prison after 2019 collision that killed three
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Suspect sought after carjacking in Mississauga