Brand New Pho Restaurant Open in Mississauga
Although pho is incredible anytime of year, it's especially satisfying on obscenely cold winter days (and we've had our share of those this year) when the winds are howling and the air is literally freezing people's faces.
To quote an old meme, why do we live in a country where the air hurts our faces?
For that reason, lovers of hot and comforting Vietnamese and Thai cuisine might be happy to know that a brand new pho resto recently opened its doors in Mississauga.
Pho Hua 89, located in the Mavis and Eglinton area, opened a few short weeks ago and is serving up an array of popular Thai and Viet dishes.
Unlike menus at other Vietnamese places, this one is large without being overly expansive. Some items on deck? Pho (of course) with a range of ingredients, including beef, chicken, beef balls, tripe, tendon and beef brisket. The resto also offers crispy spring rolls, crispy fried shrimp, a range of vermicelli dishes, stir frys, rice dishes, pad Thai, Tom Yum soup and more.
Diners can also enjoy coffee, smoothies and desserts.
The restaurant also boasts a catering menu, so you can order an appetizer, fresh roll or spring roll platter if you're hosting a get together at home.
Perhaps, with colder weather headed our way again, you might be visiting this restaurant sooner rather than later if you live in the area.
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- Ontario player wins Saturday’s $14.2 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- Region providing money to residents who want to build basement apartments in Mississauga
- HBC sues landlord of Square One, Yorkdale claiming failure to run ‘first class’ malls
- Public Health says Mississauga and Brampton officially experiencing second wave of COVID-19 as new cases surpass 200 for second day in a row