Brand New Organic Juice and Food Bar Open in Mississauga
If you’ve been on a health kick recently, then you may be interested in checking out this recently opened eatery in Port Credit.
Green Press Inc., an organic juice and food chain, has opened its first Mississauga location at 129 Lakeshore Road East.
Described as a family owned and operated organic cold pressed juice company, Green Press offers a selection of juices (such as Pineapple Chia and Watermelon Lime), nut milks, health food items including Organic Avocado Toast, and more.
View this post on Instagram
It tastes as delicious as it looks! We never compromise on quality. We use the freshest organic ingredients to make each and every salad . You’ve got to taste them to experience the difference… : @brionesfood … #greenpressinc #coldpressedjuice #saladbar #smoothiebar #fresh #raw #organic #holistic #health #nutrition #oakville #mississauga #portcredit #dtoakville #vegan #healthylunch #juicebar
The store’s grand opening event was on Saturday, September 14, and featured free juice and food samples, discounts, and prizes for some lucky customers.
The grand opening was attended by the chain’s founders and Mississauga mayor Bonnie Crombie.
This is the chain’s third location overall, with its other two locations being in Toronto and Oakville.
For more information and a look at their full menu, visit their website at greenpress.ca.
Will you be visting the new Port Credit location?
Cover photo courtesy of @greenpressinc on Instagram
- All residents of Brampton, Mississauga, and Ontario ages 18+ who received an mRNA vaccine will soon be able to book their second dose
- Square One serving up mall food in new parking lot dining area
- 34% of second dose bookings in Mississauga and Brampton went to Toronto residents
- Police on scene of Brampton crash, one vehicle flipped over
- Masks mandatory in Mississauga until end of September, some face coverings no longer permitted