Brand New Online Supermarket Delivers to Mississauga
With all of the developments in online shopping, we may never have to leave our houses again. Now, one retailer has started an online grocery service that delivers to Mississauga.
GTA Supermarket is an online supermarket that promises next-day delivery to Brampton, Milton, Mississauga, Georgetown and Caledon.
Currently, the supermarket only delivers to those cities, but they have plans to expand to the rest of the GTA.
Their website interface is simple and easy to use, with tabs categorizing the groceries into Bakery, Beverages, Fruits & Veggies, general “other” Groceries like beans and lentils, coffees and teas, and even household items. They also have Dairy & Eggs, Meat & Seafood, and finally, a Sale section!
Especially for a startup, GTA Supermarket carries a pretty wide variety of items for similar prices as a regular grocery store.
The service works just like any other online shopping experience, where customers can place items in their cart and be directed to a secure checkout system. Customers will also receive email confirmation that their order and payment were received.
In terms of freshness, which might be a concern since customers can’t see the product they’re purchasing, their inventory comes directly from their distributors to deliver the items fresh. They also use coolers for meat and dairy.
Customers have the opportunity to choose the preferred date and time of their delivery, from one day to one week in advance. All items are hand-delivered, and customers receive a phone call 15-20 minutes prior to their delivery as a heads up and to ensure someone is home.
While this might get disorganized with an influx of customers, since the customers are scheduling their own deliveries, it’s a solid start to good service.
Their customer service seems accommodating, with policies in place for returns, plenty of avenues for feedback, and a goal of 100 percent customer satisfaction.
The company is offering free delivery for a customer’s first order, about $5 for delivery for a $35-$95 order, and free delivery for any amount above.
GTA Supermarket accepts pretty much all forms of payment - major credit cards, Paypal, Visa Debit, and even Apple Pay.
A minimum order of $35 is required.
- Mississauga Could Soon Be Home to Amazon’s Second North American Headquarters
- One of the Most Popular Burger Joints is Opening A New Location in Mississauga
- What Happens When a City Councillor Dies in Office?
- Canadian Passport Ranked One of the Most Powerful in the World
- Mississauga Hurontario LRT Construction Update
- Major Online Delivery Service Launches in Mississauga
- Major Store Providing Grocery Home Delivery to Mississauga
- Major Company Launches Next-Day Home Delivery Service
- Walmart’s New Home Delivery Service Making Life Easier for Mississauga Shoppers
- 82% of MiWay Customers Satisfied with Transit Service