Brand New Mexican Restaurant Opening in Mississauga
In a city that's lacking in Mexican sit-down restaurants, the news that a brand new one is opening is always more than welcome.
The newest addition to Mississauga's growing Mexican scene?
El Mariachi Tacos and Churros, a brand new Streetsville joint that will serve authentic tacos filled with all manner of delicious ingredients, including chorizo, carnitas, tinga, pozole and more. The resto will also specialize in churros.
The restaurant is currently taking shape in one half the Graydon Pub building on Queen Street South.
While a firm opening date has not yet been announced, operators say the restaurant will be serving customers soon.
The brand new restaurant will provide the long-standing Cantina Mexicana (which is currently undergoing renovations) with a little extra competition.
We'll keep you updated on opening details.
- Brand New Mexican Restaurant Now Open in Mississauga
- Well-Known Mexican Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- One of Mississauga’s Best Restaurants About to Celebrate Grand Opening
- Brand New Restaurant Opening in Mississauga
- Unique Toronto Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at ICU in Mississauga Hospital
- COVID-19 numbers in Peel Region continue downward trend
- Almost all illegal guns coming into Mississauga and Brampton are from the U.S.
- Employee of Mississauga No Frills tests positive for COVID-19