Brand New Mexican Restaurant Opening in Mississauga
In a city that's lacking in Mexican sit-down restaurants, the news that a brand new one is opening is always more than welcome.
The newest addition to Mississauga's growing Mexican scene?
El Mariachi Tacos and Churros, a brand new Streetsville joint that will serve authentic tacos filled with all manner of delicious ingredients, including chorizo, carnitas, tinga, pozole and more. The resto will also specialize in churros.
The restaurant is currently taking shape in one half the Graydon Pub building on Queen Street South.
While a firm opening date has not yet been announced, operators say the restaurant will be serving customers soon.
The brand new restaurant will provide the long-standing Cantina Mexicana (which is currently undergoing renovations) with a little extra competition.
We'll keep you updated on opening details.
- A Restaurant That Suddenly Closed is Finally Reopening in Mississauga
- Doug Ford Gives Former Mississauga Mayor Hazel McCallion a New Job
- Two Taken to Hospital After Condo Fire in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Involved in Transport Truck Rollover in Milton
- Driver Hospitalized After Collision in Mississauga
- Brand New Mexican Restaurant Now Open in Mississauga
- Well-Known Mexican Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- One of Mississauga’s Best Restaurants About to Celebrate Grand Opening
- Brand New Restaurant Opening in Mississauga
- Unique Toronto Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga