Brand New Mexican Restaurant Now Open in Mississauga
The newest addition to Mississauga's growing Mexican scene has officially opened its doors.
El Mariachi Tacos and Churros has set up shop in Streetsville and is now serving authentic tacos filled with all manner of delicious ingredients, including chorizo, carnitas, tinga, pozole and more.
As the name implies, the resto also specializes in Churros.
The restaurant has taken shape in one half the Graydon Pub building on Queen Street South.
The brand new restaurant will provide the long-standing Cantina Mexicana (which is currently undergoing renovations) with a little extra competition.
The grand opening event kicks off at noon and margaritas will be available.
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Mississauga
- House of the Week: $3 mil Lorne Park home with beautiful interior
- Police looking for elderly couple last seen in Mississauga
- Houses still selling for sky-high prices in Mississauga--but COVID-19 could change that