Brand New Mexican Restaurant Now Open in Mississauga
The newest addition to Mississauga's growing Mexican scene has officially opened its doors.
El Mariachi Tacos and Churros has set up shop in Streetsville and is now serving authentic tacos filled with all manner of delicious ingredients, including chorizo, carnitas, tinga, pozole and more.
As the name implies, the resto also specializes in Churros.
The restaurant has taken shape in one half the Graydon Pub building on Queen Street South.
The brand new restaurant will provide the long-standing Cantina Mexicana (which is currently undergoing renovations) with a little extra competition.
The grand opening event kicks off at noon and margaritas will be available.
- Top 5 Chicken on the Rocks in Mississauga
- Region providing money to residents who want to build basement apartments in Mississauga
- Two COVID-19 cases reported at Mississauga grocery stores
- Ontario to expand big-box-retail blitz amid widespread rule violations
- Very long-awaited Dollarama finally opens in Streetsville Mississauga