Brand New Mexican Restaurant Now Open in Mississauga
The newest addition to Mississauga's growing Mexican scene has officially opened its doors.
El Mariachi Tacos and Churros has set up shop in Streetsville and is now serving authentic tacos filled with all manner of delicious ingredients, including chorizo, carnitas, tinga, pozole and more.
As the name implies, the resto also specializes in Churros.
The restaurant has taken shape in one half the Graydon Pub building on Queen Street South.
The brand new restaurant will provide the long-standing Cantina Mexicana (which is currently undergoing renovations) with a little extra competition.
The grand opening event kicks off at noon and margaritas will be available.
- Mississauga and Brampton residents can expect changes to garbage collection
- Health Canada issues major recalls for products at Costco and various stores
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- Ontario premier Doug Ford in isolation
- Man charged with allegedly using fake COVID-19 document at Pearson Airport in Mississauga