Brand New LCBO Location Now Open in Mississauga
If you were hoping for a bigger stand-alone LCBO store in your neighbourhood, your wish has perhaps been granted—and just in time for the holiday season, no less!
The LCBO location in Westwood Mall has officially been relocated to 7205 Goreway Drive, unit 85 and the new stand-alone store enjoyed an official opening on Nov. 2.
According to the LCBO, this new Mississauga location will provide "convenient and one-stop beverage alcohol service" to approximately 50,000 residents—and that's just for now. According to the popular libation brand, the population in the area is expected to increase by over eight per cent over the next 10 years.
So, what's special about this new location?
The 10,000 square-foot store has more than 6,900 square feet of display space and carries a wide selection of over 1,900 wines, spirits, beers, ready-to-drink cocktails and coolers. It also features a selection of up to 120 Vintages premium wines and spirits.
If you like your alcohol local, the store boasts a prominent Ontario wine display showcasing over 200 Ontario wines, including about 74 VQA wines.
The store also boasts 626 linear feet of refrigerated shelving in a beer cold room that offers a variety of Ontario craft beers as well as other domestic and imported brands, ready-to-drink cocktails and coolers.
There is also a chilled wine section complete with 'dairy doors' that features over 37 linear feet of refrigerated wine.
"The store's product mix is the result of market research, matching products and services to local tastes and demographics, and community interests, and includes an assortment of made in Ontario products," the LCBO said in a statement.
There are six checkouts, including a customer service counter, a portable tasting bar.
The store is wheelchair accessible.
Hours of operation are 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Monday to Saturday and 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Sunday.
Photo courteesy of the LCBO
- This Massive Entertainment Facility is a Hidden Gem
- 5 Hidden Gem Shows at the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga
- Multiple sick coyotes spotted in Mississauga
- City fining contractor after snow plow takes out garbage bins in Mississauga
- Man celebrating enormous multi-million jackpot lotto win in Mississauga
- More Affordable and Convenient Wine Has Hit the LCBO
- Beer Store and LCBO Release Civic Holiday Monday Hours in Mississauga
- Ontario Government Extending Beer Store and LCBO Hours in Mississauga
- Beer Store and LCBO Release Canada Day Long Weekend Hours
- LCBO To Open 150 "Convenience Outlets" Across Ontario This Year