Brand New Juice and Salad Bar Now Open in Mississauga
If you've been looking for more healthy juice and salad spots, you are in luck—a brand new cold-pressed juice and salad bar just opened its doors on Lakeshore in Port Credit.
While nothing screams gentrification more than a raw/vegan/vegetarian joint that serves kale-infused beverages and lunches, there's no doubt that people—often of all stripes—love a good, trendy, hipster-friendly juice bar (smoothies are tasty no matter where your political allegiances lie).
The latest addition to Port Credit's ever-evolving food scene is RawBlendz, a brand new joint (it just opened today) that offers 100 per cent organic cold pressed juice, salad, smoothies, wraps and bowls.
The vegan and vegetarian take-out resto serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and coffee and should function as a good option for locals and visitors who want to grab something healthy on the go.
As anyone who lives in Port Credit likely knows, the neighbourhood has been steadily welcoming a few on-trend gems over the past few years, namely the vegan hotspot Raw Aura and stylish and inventive Door FiftyFive.
Happy healthy eating, everyone!
- BREAKING UPDATE: Alleged Killer of 11-Year-Old Girl in Hospital with Gunshot Wound
- What's Open and Closed Family Day in Mississauga
- Kale Salad Product Recalled in Mississauga Due to Possible Contamination
- Here's How You Can Get Free Gas in Mississauga
- Significant Snowfall in the Forecast for Mississauga