Brand New Indie Cafe Opening in Mississauga
There's no such thing as too many cafes in Mississauga!
Calling all caffeine and baked good-lovers - a mysterious sign has gone up for a brand new cafe that's opening soon in Mississauga, though not much more information has been revealed.
It’s called Halo Espresso Bar and it’s opening up right at 5 and 10.
The new shop is located on Hurontario just north of Dundas.
One thing's for sure - they'll serve espresso and other caffeinated beverages!
An opening date has not yet been confirmed, but we'll keep you posted on the details.
- Mississauga, Brampton students likely to finish school year via remote learning
- Alternating the AstraZeneca and Pfizer vaccines causes frequent mild to moderate symptoms but safe
- Cake purchased at Farm Boy in Hamilton, Burlington or Oakville faces recall
- Ontario doctors urging Province extend lockdown set to expire in late May
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run