Brand New Indie Cafe Opening in Mississauga
There's no such thing as too many cafes in Mississauga!
Calling all caffeine and baked good-lovers - a mysterious sign has gone up for a brand new cafe that's opening soon in Mississauga, though not much more information has been revealed.
It’s called Halo Espresso Bar and it’s opening up right at 5 and 10.
The new shop is located on Hurontario just north of Dundas.
One thing's for sure - they'll serve espresso and other caffeinated beverages!
An opening date has not yet been confirmed, but we'll keep you posted on the details.
- Here's When Tougher Distracted Driving Rules Are Coming to Mississauga
- Health Canada Investigating Countrywide Outbreak of Salmonella Infections
- Intersection Closed After Four Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Missing 13-Year-Old Boy in Mississauga
- Doug Ford Vows to End Cap-and-Trade Program