Brand New Indie Cafe Opening in Mississauga
There's no such thing as too many cafes in Mississauga!
Calling all caffeine and baked good-lovers - a mysterious sign has gone up for a brand new cafe that's opening soon in Mississauga, though not much more information has been revealed.
It’s called Halo Espresso Bar and it’s opening up right at 5 and 10.
The new shop is located on Hurontario just north of Dundas.
One thing's for sure - they'll serve espresso and other caffeinated beverages!
An opening date has not yet been confirmed, but we'll keep you posted on the details.
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Mass test results are in from Mississauga condo revealing good news about the variants
- Top 5 biryani in Mississauga
- First responders attending to fire in Mississauga
- MAYORS CHAT: Bonnie Crombie chats about Mississauga - February 21, 2021