Brand New Indie Cafe Opening in Mississauga
There's no such thing as too many cafes in Mississauga!
Calling all caffeine and baked good-lovers - a mysterious sign has gone up for a brand new cafe that's opening soon in Mississauga, though not much more information has been revealed.
It’s called Halo Espresso Bar and it’s opening up right at 5 and 10.
The new shop is located on Hurontario just north of Dundas.
One thing's for sure - they'll serve espresso and other caffeinated beverages!
An opening date has not yet been confirmed, but we'll keep you posted on the details.
- BREAKING: Mississauga Makes Final Decision on Whether or Not to Allow Cannabis Retail Stores
- Garbage and Recycling Days About to Change in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man a Millionaire Following Huge Lotto Win
- L.A.-Based Store Opens First Canadian Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Mississauga Family Needs Help After Brutal Murder of 14-Year-Old Boy
- Popular Coffee Shop Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Brand New Cafe Opening Soon in Mississauga
- Popular Cafe Opening New Location Inside Major Grocery Store in Mississauga
- Brand New Mexican Restaurant Opening in Mississauga
- Unique Toronto Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga