Brand New Gym Opening in Mississauga
It’s not too late to work on that summer body.
If you’re behind on your fitness goals because you’re tired, the gym is too far, you don’t want to ruin your makeup, you’d rather park yourself on a patio (who wouldn’t?!) we’ve got some good news, gym rats: there will soon be another place to sweat in Mississauga.
Wynn Fitness is set to open a second location in the city.
Its current gym is along Dundas St., east of Dixie Rd.
Word on the street: it’s going to be replacing a long-standing gym, Club Meadowvale, which was around for about 35 years.
Fitness buffs may recall the well-known gym shuttered its doors last year.
Wynn offers a cardio theatre, spin studio, pilates, bootcamp, yoga,
We’ll keep you posted with opening details as they emerge.
- Residents Warned of Possible New CRA Fraud in Mississauga
- Unique Halloween Event Taking Place at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- YouTube is Currently Down
- Part of Major Road Closed Following Collision in Mississauga
- Peel Police Seeking the Public’s Help Following Sexual Assaults in Mississauga and Brampton