Brand New Gym Opening in Mississauga
It’s not too late to work on that summer body.
If you’re behind on your fitness goals because you’re tired, the gym is too far, you don’t want to ruin your makeup, you’d rather park yourself on a patio (who wouldn’t?!) we’ve got some good news, gym rats: there will soon be another place to sweat in Mississauga.
Wynn Fitness is set to open a second location in the city.
Its current gym is along Dundas St., east of Dixie Rd.
Word on the street: it’s going to be replacing a long-standing gym, Club Meadowvale, which was around for about 35 years.
Fitness buffs may recall the well-known gym shuttered its doors last year.
Wynn offers a cardio theatre, spin studio, pilates, bootcamp, yoga,
We’ll keep you posted with opening details as they emerge.
- Officers on Scene for Police Investigation in Mississauga
- Road Rage Fueled Assault Causes Serious Injuries in Mississauga
- Coyotes in the City: Everything You Need to Know
- BMW Crashes Into Chinese Restaurant In Mississauga
- OPP Provide Update Into Major Highway 401 Collision Including Four-Year-Old Girl