Brand New Gym Opening in Mississauga
It’s not too late to work on that summer body.
If you’re behind on your fitness goals because you’re tired, the gym is too far, you don’t want to ruin your makeup, you’d rather park yourself on a patio (who wouldn’t?!) we’ve got some good news, gym rats: there will soon be another place to sweat in Mississauga.
Wynn Fitness is set to open a second location in the city.
Its current gym is along Dundas St., east of Dixie Rd.
Word on the street: it’s going to be replacing a long-standing gym, Club Meadowvale, which was around for about 35 years.
Fitness buffs may recall the well-known gym shuttered its doors last year.The popular gym was known for its Family Fitness Center, yoga classes, personal training programs, swimming pool, tennis court, racquet center and squash court. It’s also located in the same plaza as the Hilton Mississauga/Meadowvale, so was likely a great fitness option for hotel guests looking to get a workout in between meetings or during vacation downtime.
Wynn offers a cardio theatre, spin studio, pilates, bootcamp, yoga,
We’ll keep you posted with opening details as they emerge.
- Major Gym Closes Down in Mississauga
- Massive Gym Brand Slated to Take Over Erin Mills Fitness
- Mississauga gyms and fitness facilities offering online workouts during COVID-19 pandemic
- 5 Unique Fitness Facilities We’d Love to See in Mississauga
- Popular Fitness Centre Facing Temporary Closure in Mississauga
- Police on scene for males fighting with bats in Mississauga
- UPDATE: 82 year old motorcyclist dead following crash in Mississauga
- Ontario to announce plans for Stage 3 of reopening as COVID-19 spread slows
- Weather warning in effect for funnel clouds expected in Mississauga
- Hugely popular dessert restaurant coming to Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga