Brand New Grocery Store Opening in Mississauga
Mississauga offers a ton of grocery stores—and a diverse array of them, no less—but that doesn't mean that the city can't use a new one.
Especially when that store has been satisfying shoppers to the north of us for quite some time.
If you recently drove by the former No Frills space at Bristol and Creditview, you might have noticed that a brand new grocer is about to take over the location.
That's right, signs are now up for Subzi Mandi Cash & Carry—a growing chain that currently operates three locations in Brampton.
It also operates numerous locations in the U.S., with stores in New Jersey, New York and Texas.
As far as products go, Subzi Mandi is a huge Indian-American supermarket chain that sells South Asian products—so if you need to grab some Indian or Pakistani dishes or ingredients, this place has you covered.
An official opening date has not yet been announced.
Will you be shopping at Subzi Mandi in the New Year?
- Worker at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- HBC sues landlord of Square One, Yorkdale claiming failure to run ‘first class’ malls
- Mississauga restaurateurs plead for help amid second indoor dining ban
- Lotto 649 jackpot sold in Brampton
- One person in hospital and multiple lanes closed following crash on 401 in Mississauga