Brand New Grocery Store Opening in Mississauga
Mississauga offers a ton of grocery stores—and a diverse array of them, no less—but that doesn't mean that the city can't use a new one.
Especially when that store has been satisfying shoppers to the north of us for quite some time.
If you recently drove by the former No Frills space at Bristol and Creditview, you might have noticed that a brand new grocer is about to take over the location.
That's right, signs are now up for Subzi Mandi Cash & Carry—a growing chain that currently operates three locations in Brampton.
It also operates numerous locations in the U.S., with stores in New Jersey, New York and Texas.
As far as products go, Subzi Mandi is a huge Indian-American supermarket chain that sells South Asian products—so if you need to grab some Indian or Pakistani dishes or ingredients, this place has you covered.
An official opening date has not yet been announced.
Will you be shopping at Subzi Mandi in the New Year?
- Police Chase Ends in Mississauga After Bus Driver Blocks Fleeing Oakville Man
- Police on Scene for Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police Looking for 29 Year Old Mississauga Man
- Pedestrian Transported To Hospital After Being Stuck In Mississauga
- GO Transit Anticipates Packed Trains this Evening Following Raptors Parade