Brand New Greek Restaurant Now Open in Mississauga
When one door closes, another one opens, as they say…or in this case, a restaurant.
A brand new Greek restaurant, George's Greek Grill, recently opened up in the space that formerly housed Jay's Sandwiches of the World
The family-owned and operated restaurant, located in the Bloor and Mississauga Valley Boulevard area, boasts a diverse menu that's geared to accommodate everyone.
"There are a few vegetarian options on the menu, pita can be substituted for a lettuce wrap on request for gluten-free [diners], and all of the chicken is Halal as well," says Danielle Borg, one of the new restaurants operators.
In terms of menu items, the resto offers eggplant and tzatziki dips, spanakopita, Greek salad, burgers, gyros, souvlaki and more. The restaurant also offers a dinner for two for $26 that features two sandwiches, large potatoes, a large salad two cans of pop. Diners can also purchase a dinner for four for $48 with four sandwiches and family-sized portions of salad and potatoes.
The restaurant serves both lunch and dinner and offers both takeout service.
- Update from the Peel District School Board regarding COVID-19
- Indigo lays off 5,200 employees, stores closed indefinitely
- Pusateri’s responds after being called out for price gouging by Doug Ford
- Close to 1,000 cases of COVID-19 recorded in Ontario, with 41 new cases found in Peel
- Doug Ford discusses help for businesses and urges residents not to go to cottages during COVID-19 outbreak
- Brand New Greek Restaurant Coming to Mississauga
- New Upscale Greek Restaurant Opens in Mississauga
- Popular Casual Restaurant Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Brand New Mediterranean Restaurant Open in Mississauga
- Brand New Italian and Portuguese Dine-In and Takeout Restaurant Open in Mississauga