Brand New Greek Restaurant Now Open in Mississauga
When one door closes, another one opens, as they say…or in this case, a restaurant.
A brand new Greek restaurant, George's Greek Grill, recently opened up in the space that formerly housed Jay's Sandwiches of the World
The family-owned and operated restaurant, located in the Bloor and Mississauga Valley Boulevard area, boasts a diverse menu that's geared to accommodate everyone.
"There are a few vegetarian options on the menu, pita can be substituted for a lettuce wrap on request for gluten-free [diners], and all of the chicken is Halal as well," says Danielle Borg, one of the new restaurants operators.
In terms of menu items, the resto offers eggplant and tzatziki dips, spanakopita, Greek salad, burgers, gyros, souvlaki and more. The restaurant also offers a dinner for two for $26 that features two sandwiches, large potatoes, a large salad two cans of pop. Diners can also purchase a dinner for four for $48 with four sandwiches and family-sized portions of salad and potatoes.
The restaurant serves both lunch and dinner and offers both takeout service.
- Looks like Mississauga and Brampton will be moving into grey lockdown zone on March 9
- Oakville man caught speeding twice in 11 minutes
- PHOTOS: A look inside a mass vaccination clinic in Mississauga
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- UPDATE: Missing 13-year-old girl located in good health