Brand New Food Festival and Street Party Coming to Mississauga
Earlier this year, Ward 7 Councillor Dipika Damerla took to Facebook to announce that a very exciting festival would be coming to Mississauga’s historic Cooksville neighbourhood soon.
She didn’t provide many details beyond that.
While insauga.com reached out for more information via email, the newly-elected councillor remained mum about the festival—but it looks like a little more information is trickling out now.
Today (Aug. 21), a media release said that a “a new fun festival will be announced.”
Once again, the details are sparse—but that will change next week.
The notice says that Damerla plans to formally announce details of a brand new food festival and street party that will be launched in the heart of Mississauga.
The councillor says it will be a celebration of historic proportion that will “provide a glimpse of the future.”
Details of the festival will be formally announced on Aug. 27.
Check back here for details on the new festival next week!
- PHOTOS: Here's What Happened at Mississauga's Newest Food Festival
- These Restaurants Will be at Mississauga’s Newest Food and Street Festival
- Here's What You Need to Know About Mississauga's Newest Food Festival
- Huge Asian Night Market and Food Festival Coming to Mississauga
- A Unique Food, Music and Culture Festival is Coming to Mississauga
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- The controversial aircraft built and destroyed in Mississauga
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- 16 flights landing with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga most since February