Brand New Filipino Bakery Opens in Mississauga
If you're in the mood for some unique baked treats (think cookies, popular Filipino treats and gorgeous custom cakes), you might be happy to hear that the brand new Rose Bakery is now open in Mississauga.
The bakery, located in the Dundas and Erindale Station Area, offers a slew of sweet treats, including Filipino-style Pan de Coco, shortbread, cupcakes and incredibly creative custom cakes.
As far as culturally-unique treats go, hungry diners can purchase Ube (as well as chocolate and original) cream puffs, Cheesecake Factory cheesecake, ice cream and other assorted products.
So if you're looking for a cake a birthday or wedding, it's probably worth checking out.
The bakery also serves coffee, so you can grab a morning beverage while waiting for your cream puffs.
- Huge Snowfall Set to Hit Mississauga This Weekend
- Ontario Government Cancels Free Tuition for Low-Income Students
- Man and Woman Wanted After Five People Struck by Vehicle Outside Bar in Mississauga
- This Mississauga Resident is Kicking Off the Weekend With a Huge Lotto Win
- A Total Lunar Eclipse is Happening in Mississauga Soon