Brand New Filipino Bakery Opens in Mississauga
If you're in the mood for some unique baked treats (think cookies, popular Filipino treats and gorgeous custom cakes), you might be happy to hear that the brand new Rose Bakery is now open in Mississauga.
The bakery, located in the Dundas and Erindale Station Area, offers a slew of sweet treats, including Filipino-style Pan de Coco, shortbread, cupcakes and incredibly creative custom cakes.
As far as culturally-unique treats go, hungry diners can purchase Ube (as well as chocolate and original) cream puffs, Cheesecake Factory cheesecake, ice cream and other assorted products.
So if you're looking for a cake a birthday or wedding, it's probably worth checking out.
The bakery also serves coffee, so you can grab a morning beverage while waiting for your cream puffs.
- Three Teens Arrested Following Hate-Motivated Crime in Mississauga
- Mississauga Politician Rescinds Award for Community Leader Who Expressed Discriminatory Views
- Male Hospitalized After Shooting in Mississauga
- Water Safety Statement Just Issued for Mississauga
- Special Weather Alert Now in Effect for Mississauga