Brand New Filipino Bakery Opens in Mississauga
If you're in the mood for some unique baked treats (think cookies, popular Filipino treats and gorgeous custom cakes), you might be happy to hear that the brand new Rose Bakery is now open in Mississauga.
The bakery, located in the Dundas and Erindale Station Area, offers a slew of sweet treats, including Filipino-style Pan de Coco, shortbread, cupcakes and incredibly creative custom cakes.
As far as culturally-unique treats go, hungry diners can purchase Ube (as well as chocolate and original) cream puffs, Cheesecake Factory cheesecake, ice cream and other assorted products.
So if you're looking for a cake a birthday or wedding, it's probably worth checking out.
The bakery also serves coffee, so you can grab a morning beverage while waiting for your cream puffs.
- Police searching for missing 13-year-old girl last seen driving a car in Mississauga
- Mass COVID-19 vaccination clinic opens in Mississauga
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- Construction coming to busy GO Station and street to make way for Hurontario LRT in Mississauga
- Stolen puppy returned to owner in Milton, truck remains stolen