Brand New Filipino Bakery Opens in Mississauga
If you're in the mood for some unique baked treats (think cookies, popular Filipino treats and gorgeous custom cakes), you might be happy to hear that the brand new Rose Bakery is now open in Mississauga.
The bakery, located in the Dundas and Erindale Station Area, offers a slew of sweet treats, including Filipino-style Pan de Coco, shortbread, cupcakes and incredibly creative custom cakes.
As far as culturally-unique treats go, hungry diners can purchase Ube (as well as chocolate and original) cream puffs, Cheesecake Factory cheesecake, ice cream and other assorted products.
So if you're looking for a cake a birthday or wedding, it's probably worth checking out.
The bakery also serves coffee, so you can grab a morning beverage while waiting for your cream puffs.
- 5 of the Biggest Condo Developments Coming to Mississauga
- Mississauga Named Third Most Expensive City in Canada
- Premium Lattes and Espressos from Tim Hortons are Coming to Mississauga
- Police Find Two Dead Bodies in Mississauga Residence
- Seafood City Set to Open First Canadian Location in Mississauga