Brand New Entertainment Centre Now Open in Mississauga
With winter coming faster than ever (it is technically still fall), you might be looking for some indoor activities to occupy your time.
Fortunately for you, a brand new indoor entertainment facility recently opened its doors in Mississauga.
GlowZone 360, an active entertainment centre, recently opened a new location in the Dixie and Eglinton area.
The 15,000 square foot facility, which calls itself the "GTA's Active Entertainment Centre," offers a ton of activities, including 18 holes of glow-in-the-dark mini golf, Arena X laser tag, a large arcade and party areas.
GlowZone is intended for visitors of all ages and offers a black light interior that sets the mood for an off-the-beaten path experience (one that will almost certainly impress your child and their friends, should you decide to host a birthday party there).
The facility says it's ideal for birthday parties, corporate team building events and date nights.
As far as laser tag goes, GlowZone's website says that Arena X offers over 40 play modes, in-game sensors and hacks. This, it says, ensures no two experiences are alike. According to the company, parties and groups can choose their gameplay type and take in a few surprises as staff members switch things up from time to time to keep things interesting.
The arcade offers both redemption and video games, and guests can use the facility's ticketless system to save credits and "tickets" on their play card.
GlowZone currently operates another location in Brampton, and guests are free to use their play cards at both locations.
The Mississauga location officially opened on Dec. 17.
Will you be checking out GlowZone 360 in 2019?
- Brand New Entertainment Facility Now Open in Mississauga
- Is a Massive New Entertainment Facility Opening in Mississauga?
- PHOTOS: First Look at Massive Entertainment Facility Opening Today in Square One in Mississauga
- Massive theatre and entertainment complex coming to Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Mississauga’s First Ever Virtual Reality Arcade is Now Open
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Peel orders closure of three businesses, one Bakery, in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents can book vaccination at Doses After Dark
- Provinces look to mix COVID-19 vaccines in light of changing supply