Brand New Egyptian Restaurant Opening in Mississauga
Mississauga boasts a uniquely diverse food scene that is—or should be—the envy of any up and coming city looking to brag about its enviable culinary landscape.
And now, it looks like it's about to welcome the first sit-down restaurant helmed by a popular catering company that's known for its savoury Egyptian dishes.
Masrawy Kitchen, a soon-to-be-open restaurant operated by the better known Masrawy Fine Egyptian Catering, is taking shape in the Argentia Rd. and Derry Rd. area.
The catering company announced its restaurant back in the fall.
"Can’t wait to share what Masrawy is cooking up next! It is with great excitement and anticipation that Masrawy Catering announces our next project, Masrawy Kitchen," operators wrote on their official Facebook page.
"This project grew from the demands of our customers, and through the support of our community we have been blessed to grow and take on a new phase. We can’t wait to see you there, and bring you the best in Egyptian soul food!"
The dine-in restaurant will allow the company to offers sit-down and take-out meals for the first time ever, and while the menu isn't available online just yet, we can assume that operators will offer diners some of the same Egyptian classics they've been ordering to their homes and offices on special occasions.
Some items on the catering menu include lentil masri soup, baba ghanoush, hummus, BBQ chicken, Daoud Basha Kofta, Fatta Masrawy, Kofta and Chicken Tawook skewers, oxtail stew, roast beef, calamari, roast duck and more.
We'll keep you posted on more new opening details as they emerge.
Photo courtesy of dkphotography.ca
- Here’s When a Highly-Anticipated Egyptian Restaurant Will Open in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Highly-Anticipated Egyptian Restaurant Officially Open in Mississauga
- Shifting Restaurant Spotlight: Masrawy Egyptian Kitchen
- Five Reasons You Need to Try This Amazing Egyptian Restaurant in Mississauga
- Unique New Restaurant Opening in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Mississauga Youtuber Kyle Forgeard surprises his parents by letting them retire early
- A barbershop reopens during the lockdown as a film production studio
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- Mississauga church youth group leader arrested for sexual assault
- 24 flights with COVID-19 cases confirmed this week at Pearson Airport in Mississauga