Brand New Doughnuts Available at Tim Hortons in Mississauga
If you love both doughnuts and churros--and really, who doesn’t?--you might be happy to hear that Tim Hortons recently released its brand new Tims Churro Treats.
If you’re in the mood for a solo treat, you can buy a regular-sized churro doughnut. If you plan on snacking throughout the day or sharing treats with other people, you can grab a box of churro Timbits.
While the churros are pretty exciting, Tims has more new creations on offer. Right now, the brand is promoting its fresh grilled breakfast wraps, loaded potato wedges with chilli and cheese, Mexican chipotle soup with chicken and brand new muffins.
Oh, and Roll Up the Rim is back, if you’re into that.
- One of Mississauga’s best-known bars will not be reopening
- UPDATE: The child hit by a vehicle in Mississauga has succumbed to her injuries
- Mississauga students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at Mississauga retirement home after employee tests positive for the virus
- Mosquitos carrying West Nile discovered in Mississauga