Brand New Dessert Spot Now Open in Square One in Mississauga
Are you in the mood for dessert?
If you are, we have good news for you. Another dessert hotspot has recently opened its doors in Square One—the ever-evolving mall that has welcomed a slew of new clothing stores and dining options (think Reds, Babaton, Toys Cubed, Love Me Sweet and more) over the past few months.
If you have a craving for a sweet or savoury crepe from Crepe de Licious, you no longer have to go to the Eaton Centre or Vaughan Mills to satisfy it.
Crepe de Licious just opened a brand new location in the space that was once home to Teavana.
As far as food goes, the brand offers veggie-filled breakfast crepes and savoury crepes filled with everything from chicken, Thai flavours and ham to salmon, steak and falafel. Naturally, the resto also offers sweet crepes filled with fruit, chocolate, marshmallows and more.
There are also gelato cookie sandwiches!
SQUARE ONE (@shopSQUAREONE) May 22, 2018
Crepe de Licious also offers gelato, frozen desserts and kid-friendly items.
- Residents Devastated After Homeless Man’s Garden Destroyed in Mississauga
- Mississauga School in Lockdown After Weapon Reportedly Seen
- Police Release Warning to Residents Following Multiple Sexual Assaults in Mississauga
- Do You Know How to Use a Roundabout in Mississauga?
- New Bank Fraud Scam Circulating in Mississauga