Brand New Chinese Restaurant Now Open in Mississauga
Can there ever be too many Chinese restaurants in one city? Absolutely not—especially when a newcomer to Mississauga's thriving Asian food scene boasts a vast menu full of Hakka dishes.
Lovers of Hakka (Indian and Chinese fusion, essentially) cuisine might be happy to hear that Fu's Garden recently opened in the city's east end.
The Dundas St. E. resto offers dine-in, takeout and catering service and boasts and simple, inviting interior and pretty generous menu.
As for what dishes Hakka fans can order, the menu features spring rolls, pakoras (chicken, vegetable, shrimp, beef and fish), hot and sour soup, Manchurian fried rice, vegetarian and meat-based chow meins, ginger chicken, chilli chicken, beef with broccoli, fish with mixed vegetables, Szechuan fish, omelettes and more.
The restaurant also offers a range of combo dishes for up to four people.
Dessert—including fried bananas with ice cream—are also available.
- Amazing Aerial Shots of Mississauga From The 70s
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of stolen tractor-trailer smashing into a gas station and vehicles in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents celebrating group lotto win
- Bonus House of the Week: Iconic and Mysterious Castle House in Mississauga
- Police searching for missing nine-year-old boy from Mississauga