Brand New Chinese Restaurant Now Open in Mississauga
Can there ever be too many Chinese restaurants in one city? Absolutely not—especially when a newcomer to Mississauga's thriving Asian food scene boasts a vast menu full of Hakka dishes.
Lovers of Hakka (Indian and Chinese fusion, essentially) cuisine might be happy to hear that Fu's Garden recently opened in the city's east end.
The Dundas St. E. resto offers dine-in, takeout and catering service and boasts and simple, inviting interior and pretty generous menu.
As for what dishes Hakka fans can order, the menu features spring rolls, pakoras (chicken, vegetable, shrimp, beef and fish), hot and sour soup, Manchurian fried rice, vegetarian and meat-based chow meins, ginger chicken, chilli chicken, beef with broccoli, fish with mixed vegetables, Szechuan fish, omelettes and more.
The restaurant also offers a range of combo dishes for up to four people.
Dessert—including fried bananas with ice cream—are also available.
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- Mississauga church youth group leader arrested for sexual assault
- VIDEO: Mississauga Youtuber Kyle Forgeard surprises his parents by letting them retire early
- Tech startups can apply for funding and get in front of industry partners with this opportunity
- Canada Post reports more cases of COVID found at Mississauga's Gateway facility