Brand New Chinese Restaurant Now Open in Mississauga
Can there ever be too many Chinese restaurants in one city? Absolutely not—especially when a newcomer to Mississauga's thriving Asian food scene boasts a vast menu full of Hakka dishes.
Lovers of Hakka (Indian and Chinese fusion, essentially) cuisine might be happy to hear that Fu's Garden recently opened in the city's east end.
The Dundas St. E. resto offers dine-in, takeout and catering service and boasts and simple, inviting interior and pretty generous menu.
As for what dishes Hakka fans can order, the menu features spring rolls, pakoras (chicken, vegetable, shrimp, beef and fish), hot and sour soup, Manchurian fried rice, vegetarian and meat-based chow meins, ginger chicken, chilli chicken, beef with broccoli, fish with mixed vegetables, Szechuan fish, omelettes and more.
The restaurant also offers a range of combo dishes for up to four people.
Dessert—including fried bananas with ice cream—are also available.
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Give AstraZeneca vaccine to residents 18+ in hotspot areas like Mississauga and Brampton: Ontario Liberal leader
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Fight breaks out at gas station in Brampton