Brand New Chinese Restaurant Now Open in Mississauga
Can there ever be too many Chinese restaurants in one city? Absolutely not—especially when a newcomer to Mississauga's thriving Asian food scene boasts a vast menu full of Hakka dishes.
Lovers of Hakka (Indian and Chinese fusion, essentially) cuisine might be happy to hear that Fu's Garden recently opened in the city's east end.
The Dundas St. E. resto offers dine-in, takeout and catering service and boasts and simple, inviting interior and pretty generous menu.
As for what dishes Hakka fans can order, the menu features spring rolls, pakoras (chicken, vegetable, shrimp, beef and fish), hot and sour soup, Manchurian fried rice, vegetarian and meat-based chow meins, ginger chicken, chilli chicken, beef with broccoli, fish with mixed vegetables, Szechuan fish, omelettes and more.
The restaurant also offers a range of combo dishes for up to four people.
Dessert—including fried bananas with ice cream—are also available.
- Two Overnight Shootings in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Two Pakistani restaurants closed for health violations in Mississauga
- Paramedics attending highway collision in Mississauga
- World premiere of huge attraction coming to Square One in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Vehicle fire breaks out on highway in Mississauga