Brand New Casual Restaurant Opening in Mississauga
Some like their restaurants fancy, some like them diverse, some like them vegan and some like them meaty.
Mississauga has, much to everyone's pleasure, alway offered a little something for every palate and taste.
And now it looks like another roadhouse-style restaurant is coming to the city.
Chuck's Roadhouse Bar and Grill, a resto that aims to give customers a traditional roadhouse experience with a contemporary twist, is opening a brand new location on Millcreek Drive, just off of Erin Mills Parkway.
As for what's on the menu, the restaurant (which operates another location on Dundas St. W.) will offer surf and turf (AAA beef and Caribbean lobster tail) for $20, a new Thai chicken wrap, salted garlic bread, loaded cheese fries, chicken wings, a variety of salads, burgers, sandwiches, a ton of steaks (think ribeye, t-bone, top sirloin and more), ribs, seafood and more.
Diners into drink special might also be happy to hear that the resto will offer an 18oz. domestic draught for just $4 between 11:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
As for when the restaurant will open its doors, operators say the restaurant will open on May 9.
- Popular Casual Restaurant Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Brand New Unique Seafood Restaurant Opening in Mississauga
- Popular Bar and Grill Opens Third Location in Mississauga
- Unique Toronto Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Brand New Casual Dining Restaurant Opening in Mississauga
- Police ticket street racers and spectators at mall parking lot in Mississauga
- Air Canada revising refund policy with cancelled flight options
- House of the Week: $3.1 mil Mississauga Road home overlooking ravine
- Popular American chicken joint goes international, opening new locations in Ontario
- Top 5 Biggest Parks in Mississauga