Brand New Casual Dining Restaurant Opening in Mississauga
A chic new casual dining resto with the slogan "Stay Hungry/Stay Foolish" is opening its doors this month in Mississauga.
The Waterloo-based Aunty's Kitchen, a Pakistani fusion restaurant that specializes in such comforting dishes as chicken biryani, masala poutine, fish and chips, butter chicken, shawarma, kabob and more, is taking a chance on our fair city and bringing its diverse and universally-appealing menu to the Erin Mills neighbourhood.
The stylish new restaurant will boast a halal menu with a vast selection of gluten-free dishes (if that's something you need in your life) and locally-sourced chicken (the poultry comes from the Milton-based Sargent Farms).
The west end restaurant should be a good addition to the Erin Mills food scene, as it'll offer a good mix of cuisines well-tailored to the diverse community.
We'll keep you posted on the official opening day.
- AMBER ALERT CANCELLED: 11 Year Old Girl Abducted by Father Found Deceased
- Man Accused of Making Bomb Threat in Mississauga
- Brand New Burger Joint Now Open in Mississauga
- Mississauga School Devastated After 11-Year-Old Student’s Murder
- People Complain About Amber Alert Following Death of 11-Year-Old Girl
- Brand New Casual Restaurant Opening in Mississauga
- Brand New Restaurant Opening at Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Popular Restaurant Opening New Location in Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Brand New Casual Dining Restaurant Now Open in Mississauga
- Popular Casual Restaurant Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga