Brand New Casual Dining Restaurant Now Open in Mississauga
If you were missing the Southdown Road Turtle Jack's that recently closed (and if you are, fear not, as the resto will be enjoying a new location at Erin Mills Town Centre this winter), you might be happy to hear that another casual dining joint has taken its place in the bustling Clarkson plaza.
Clarkson Bar and Grill, an independently-owned resto that just opened its doors, offers diners a ton of popular dishes that are fairly ideal for a casual night out.
The relatively spacious restaurant offers such classic staples as burgers, wraps, wings, pasta and nachos.
Hungry guests who want to snack on various apps can order the regular ($21) or large ($31) sampler platters, which include wings, onion rings, fries, garlic bread, nachos, potato skins, carrot and celery sticks and salsa.
One more interesting item on the menu is the pierogi poutine, a decadent dish that pairs two great and beloved comfort foods.
The resto also offers some promos, including Master Mondays (burger and beer nights), Tequila Tuesdays, Wine Wednesdays and Thirsty Thursdays (seven starters for $7 each).
Diners with a sweet tooth might want to try the New York style cheesecake, brownie extravaganza, chocolate chip cookie with a brownie centre, Nutella cheesecake and more.
The resto also has a kid's menu for customers with little ones.
- Mississauga Uber Driver Arrested After Two Sexual Assault Incidents
- 5 “Haunted” Conspiracy Theories That Exist In Mississauga
- UPDATE on CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations
- Police Chasing Rogue Swan in Mississauga
- Top 5 Under the Radar Fish & Chip Joints in Mississauga
- Popular Casual Restaurant Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Brand New Casual Restaurant Opens in Mississauga
- Popular American Wing Resto Officially Open in Mississauga
- Brand New Casual Dining Restaurant Opening in Mississauga
- Popular Restaurant Officially Opens in Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga