Brand New Butcher Shop About to Celebrate Grand Opening in Mississauga
Are you in the mood for savoury cheeses, tender cuts of meat and other flavourful foods? If so, you are in for a huge foodie-friendly treat.
A new ‘fine food’ butcher shop is about to celebrate its grand opening in Mississauga.
Dry Aged, the butcher shop that has set up shop in Port Credit in the former Running Room location on Lakeshore Rd. W., will be hosting the opening festivities on Saturday, Nov. 11.
According to the store's Facebook page, operators will be hosting a BBQ and offering hungry customers samples all day long.
Better still, the first 50 customers will get a free dry aged steak and aged Parmigiano Reggiano.
There will also be face-painting for kids and other giveaways.
From soft to salty, cheese and deli items are also in store for the city’s south-end residents and visitors.
Perhaps the presence of a new butcher shop will help south-end folks get over the loss of Auld’s in Clarkson?
Photo courtesy of Dry Aged’s official Facebook page
- Archaeological artifacts found at site of a proposed hotel in Mississauga
- PICK A SIDE: What's the minimum amount to tip at a restaurant?
- PHOTOS: History-making, 18 million square foot development planned for Mississauga
- Seven-year-old child shot in Hamilton
- More snow coming to Mississauga this weekend