Brand New Burger Joint Now Open in Mississauga
If you’re an aficionado of interesting and locally-prepared burgers, then you’re in for quite the treat.
Gourmand 5 A.D. recently opened up in Mississauga.
The burger restaurant, located at Winston Churchill Blvd and Laird Road, opened in late November of last year.
The restaurant is host to a huge offering of vegan, veg and non-veg burgers, all of which are handcrafted, and complemented with special sauces.
As far as specific menu items go, diners can try a classic burger (lettuce, tomato, onions and pickles), The Gourmand (double patty, beef bacon, Jack cheddar, fried onions, sauteed mushrooms, fried egg and roasted garlic aioli), the Brasilia (grilled pineapple, havarti cheese, fried oinions, lettuce, tomato and chipotle aioli) and more.
The restaurant also offers hand cut and loaded fries as sides.
Those who like sweet and/or refreshing beverages can also order soft drinks, floats and milkshakes.
According to the website, the menu is inspired by the operators’ mission to deliver top-notch, chef-inspired flavours.
Will you be trying out Gourmand 5 A.D. anytime soon?
Cover photo courtesy of Gourmand’s official Instagram account
- A new burger and panini joint just opened its doors in Mississauga
- Popular GTA burger restaurant opens brand new location in Mississauga
- New burger joint is now open in Port Credit in Mississauga
- Toronto Burger Joint Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- A Brand New Burger Joint Has Opened in Mississauga
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Sikh, Hindu dispute over Indian politics boils over in Brampton
- The Cake Boss is coming to Canada with a brand new location in Mississauga
- Loopholes still allow international travellers to "collect your luggage and leave" at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Wayne Gretzky remembers his father, Walter, as man with ‘a heart of gold’ at funeral