Brand New Burger Joint Now Open in Mississauga
If you’re an aficionado of interesting and locally-prepared burgers, then you’re in for quite the treat.
Gourmand 5 A.D. recently opened up in Mississauga.
The burger restaurant, located at Winston Churchill Blvd and Laird Road, opened in late November of last year.
The restaurant is host to a huge offering of vegan, veg and non-veg burgers, all of which are handcrafted, and complemented with special sauces.
As far as specific menu items go, diners can try a classic burger (lettuce, tomato, onions and pickles), The Gourmand (double patty, beef bacon, Jack cheddar, fried onions, sauteed mushrooms, fried egg and roasted garlic aioli), the Brasilia (grilled pineapple, havarti cheese, fried oinions, lettuce, tomato and chipotle aioli) and more.
The restaurant also offers hand cut and loaded fries as sides.
Those who like sweet and/or refreshing beverages can also order soft drinks, floats and milkshakes.
According to the website, the menu is inspired by the operators’ mission to deliver top-notch, chef-inspired flavours.
Will you be trying out Gourmand 5 A.D. anytime soon?
Cover photo courtesy of Gourmand’s official Instagram account
- Police called after racism discussions become heated at Peel District School Board meeting
- Top 5 Most Expensive Restaurants in Mississauga
- Tim Hortons is implementing changes to its Tims Rewards loyalty program
- Five Reasons You Need to Try This Amazing Egyptian Restaurant in Mississauga
- Busy Mississauga library to close for two years for a multi-million-dollar renovation
- Toronto Burger Joint Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- A Brand New Burger Joint Has Opened in Mississauga
- Unique burger joint opens two new locations in Mississauga
- Popular Burger Joint Opens First Canadian Location in Mississauga
- Mississauga Hotel Reopens With Brand New Look and Trendy Burger Restaurant