Brand New Bubble Tea Joint Now Open in Mississauga
If you get a hankering for bubble tea while shopping at Square One, you are in luck—another popular tea restaurant has opened its doors in the mall.
And really—is there anything better than an ice-cold bubble tea on a hot (well, lukewarm) summer day?
Real Fruit Bubble Tea, a brand with various locations in Mississauga and the GTA, opened its doors a few short days ago.
The chain is known for offering a plethora of bubble tea options, including fresh fruit smoothies (pair them with tapioca pearls, of course), slush drinks, fresh tea beverages, fresh fruit juices, milk teas, hot drinks, crushed ice concoctions, sherberts and more.
According to brand's website, the resto uses fresh fruit and green tea infused with jasmine and tapioca to make its popular beverages. The green tea and tapioca is made hourly and the fruit—which is not frozen—is prepared on site.
Drink flavours include taro milk tea, honey milk tea, mango diamond slush, lychee green tea, pomegranate green tea, peach ice crush and more.
Real Fruit Bubble Tea is located on level 2 near entrance 9.
- Employees at two pharmacies and a grocery store in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- Mississauga man charged in connection with India call centre scam
- Battle lines drawn as Mississauga and Brampton fight it out over store openings
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – December 3