Brand New Breakfast Joint Opening in Mississauga
There once was a time when every new casual restaurant in Mississauga had a line up out the door on Friday night. Those days, fortunately, are over, as the city has been blessed with an array of diverse restaurants serving every palate.
But that doesn’t mean that people in Mississauga still aren’t lining up for the most important meal of the day: Breakfast.
While you might not have to contend with a line at Jack Astor’s or Moxie’s anymore, you might still wait for a table at Kravingz or Sunset Grill on Saturday morning. For that reason, you might be happy to hear that a brand new breakfast joint is about to add to the city’s precious breakfast resto inventory.
The Western: Breakfast and Lunch is slated to open in the Erin Mills Parkway and Battleford Road area in the not-too-distant future.
The all-day breakfast joint, which will be open every day of the year, is a family-run restaurant that, according to its website, has “a passion for providing tasty food and friendly service.”
As far as the menu goes, the restaurant offers rice bowls, salads, soups, a number of egg dishes (including eggs Benedict, of course), waffles, omelettes, pancakes, crepes shakes, specialty drinks, smoothies and freshly squeezed orange juice.
It will also offer “early breaky” from 5:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m.
Cover photo courtesy of The Western’s official website
- Busy Mississauga library to close for two years for a multi-million-dollar renovation
- GO Train service on Milton, Lakeshore East corridors suspended
- Top 5 Bar Nachos in Mississauga
- Heavy snow warning issued for Mississauga
- Utility company warning Mississauga residents to beware of sophisticated phone scam
- New All-Day Breakfast Joint Opens in Mississauga
- Iconic Breakfast Gem Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
- New All Day Breakfast Restaurant Coming to Port Credit in Mississauga
- New Breakfast Options Now Available for Some Airline Passengers
- One of the best breakfast and brunch places in Toronto is moving to Mississauga