Brand New Bakery Now Open in Mississauga
If you were looking for more options when it comes to buying comforting baked goods, you might be happy to know that a highly-anticipated bakery has just opened its doors in Mississauga (and just in time for the holidays, to boot).
Valerio's Tropical Bake Shop, which is located in the newly opened Filipino supermarket Seafood City in Heartland Town Centre, just opened its doors and is providing shoppers with a host of, you guessed it, baked goods.
According to the brand's website, the story of Valerio's began in the early 1950s in Manila when baker named Victor Valerio and his wife, Milagros realized their bicho-bicho was second to none.
They opened their first bakeshop in Cavite City before bringing the brand to the U.S. in 1979. The shop is operated by the same family to this day, and has been passed down three generations.
As far food offerings go, the bake shop offers its ever popular dinner rolls, Pan de Sal, kakanin desserts and more.
Its menu also boasts chicken empanadas, egg pie, cheese rolls, haba haba macapuno, carioka, ube halaya, cassava cake and leche flan.
So if you're in the mood for baked goods, remember to pop inside Seafood City for a look at Valerio's offerings.
- Three Teens Arrested Following Hate-Motivated Crime in Mississauga
- Here’s When a Highly-Anticipated American Store Will Be Opening Its First Mississauga Location
- Popular American Store Coming to Mississauga Very Soon
- Here is the Weather You Can Expect for Mississauga This Week
- The Most Popular Netflix Show Was Shot in Mississauga
- A Brand New Shop Has Just Opened in Square One in Mississauga
- New Openings: Daddy O Doughnuts & British Baked Goods
- Highly-Anticipated Filipino Supermarket Announces Official Opening Date in Mississauga
- Seafood City Set to Open First Canadian Location in Mississauga
- Jollibee is Hiring For its Upcoming Mississauga Location