Brand New Bakery Now Open in Mississauga
If you were looking for more options when it comes to buying comforting baked goods, you might be happy to know that a highly-anticipated bakery has just opened its doors in Mississauga (and just in time for the holidays, to boot).
Valerio's Tropical Bake Shop, which is located in the newly opened Filipino supermarket Seafood City in Heartland Town Centre, just opened its doors and is providing shoppers with a host of, you guessed it, baked goods.
According to the brand's website, the story of Valerio's began in the early 1950s in Manila when baker named Victor Valerio and his wife, Milagros realized their bicho-bicho was second to none.
They opened their first bakeshop in Cavite City before bringing the brand to the U.S. in 1979. The shop is operated by the same family to this day, and has been passed down three generations.
As far food offerings go, the bake shop offers its ever popular dinner rolls, Pan de Sal, kakanin desserts and more.
Its menu also boasts chicken empanadas, egg pie, cheese rolls, haba haba macapuno, carioka, ube halaya, cassava cake and leche flan.
So if you're in the mood for baked goods, remember to pop inside Seafood City for a look at Valerio's offerings.
- A Brand New Shop Has Just Opened in Square One in Mississauga
- New Openings: Daddy O Doughnuts & British Baked Goods
- Popular donut shop in Mississauga temporarily closes its doors for the holidays
- Highly-Anticipated Filipino Supermarket Announces Official Opening Date in Mississauga
- Seafood City Set to Open First Canadian Location in Mississauga
- Mississauga, Brampton students likely to finish school year via remote learning
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Ontario doctors urging Province extend lockdown set to expire in late May
- Cyclist taken to hospital after being hit by car in Brampton
- Cake purchased at Farm Boy in Hamilton, Burlington or Oakville faces recall