Brand New Asian Restaurant Opening in Mississauga
Diners looking for a classic Asian comfort food might be happy to learn that a brand new congee restaurant is set to open up in Heartland Town Centre this summer.
Congee Queen, which currently operates locations in Thornhill, North York, Markham, Scarborough and a few other GTA neighbourhoods, is slated to open its door at some point this summer.
It'll be located right in front of the future Seafood City Supermarket along Mavis Rd. and Boyer Blvd.
The resto offers both dine-in and take-out service and boasts lunch specials, an afternoon tea menu, party trays and more.
In terms of the menu itself, diners can chow down on clam, mustard green and salted egg hot pot congee, Congee Queen special chop suey, Canadian smoked salmon fried rice, pumpkin hot pot congee with rock crab meat and vegetarian shark fins and more.
The take-out menus tend to differ across locations, so there could be some interesting specials on tap for the Mississauga establishment once it opens.
We’ll keep you updated as more details on the opening emerge.
- Top 5 Congee in Mississauga
- Brand New Italian and Portuguese Dine-In and Takeout Restaurant Open in Mississauga
- Two Popular Asian Restaurants Close in Mississauga
- Unique Toronto Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Highly-Anticipated Filipino Supermarket Announces Official Opening Date in Mississauga