Brand New American-Style Restaurant Opens in Mississauga
If you want to sample a diverse array of cuisines from all over the world, Mississauga is one of the best cities to visit.
But while the city is known for offering almost every ethnic cuisine there is, it's also home to places that serve such North American staples as burgers, fries and Philly cheesesteak sandwiches.
Now, more traditional diners have a brand new resto option in Streetsville.
Elite 6ix Bar & Grill recently opened its doors on Queen St. S. in Streetsville, seemingly replacing Amantra Food Fusion.
The restaurant, which operators describe as an American bar and brill, offers burgers, wraps, sandwiches and more.
The restaurant, which just celebrated its grand opening on April 27, will offer some specials on its popular items throughout May.
Operators say diners can enjoy $5 starters and beers. Other menu items—including the Elite burger, wraps, Philly cheesesteak, club sandwich, Montreal smoked meat sandwiches—will cost $8.
The $8 special includes fries.
The resto is also offering all-day brunch for $7.99.
Brunch is available Monday-Sunday.
So if you're in the mood for some casual food, perhaps Elite 6ix (which certainly doesn't boast elite prices!) will be worth a try.
Cover photo courtesy of Elite 6ix's official Instagram account
- Police investigating "reports of possible gunshots" in Brampton
- Lane closures in downtown Hamilton after watermain break
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Mississauga grandfather plans to share big lotto win with his children
- Police search for woman following a Mississauga park assault