Brampton's new high-tech cannabis shop opening Friday
A futuristic, high-tech cannabis store, that is as much about information and education as it is selling weed, is opening its doors in Brampton this week.
The Chamba Cannabis Co., which recently opened its first store in Waterloo, will have its official grand opening Friday, June 11, in anticipation of the provincial lockdown being lifted June 14.
Chamba is one of only 10 dispensaries in the province to implement new touch and learn stations where patrons will be able to experience the cannabis plant like no other. Implemented directly into their proprietary bud bar setup, customers have access to sensory pods where one will be able to look, smell and learn about the 35 plus flower strains on display. You can learn about the most critical properties of the cannabis strain from the types of terpenes (compounds that give each strain its flavour, taste and effects profile) the strain has to the genealogical strain history, to how much THC and/or CBD levels there are.
What makes the touch and learn technology and their proprietary bud bar layout unique is that it is the core learning hub for anyone that wants to know more about cannabis, have a better understanding of the cannabis plant itself as well as the space to best interact with their phenomenal, friendly and knowledgeable bud-tenders who will ensure that all your questions and needs are looked after.
The retail space is more than 1,800-sq.-ft. of the most comprehensive, hand-selected cannabis assortment of product and accessories to be offered in the area. Chamba carries a full range of products to suit the most novice consumers to those who like to call themselves connoisseurs. In addition to flower, Chamba carries a wide assortment of concentrates, vapes, oils, edibles and a beverages.
The Chamba teams mission is to help educate, remove the stigma and normalize cannabis consumption in a responsible and educated way. The owners have roots in the Brampton community and their goal is to establish Chamba as the destination where the customers’ cannabis and cannabis accessory needs can be addressed.
Being part of the community is a huge source of pride for the Chamba team. As part of the grand opening launch, Chamba will be donating a portion of all in-store sales to a local charity in the Brampton community to start to strengthen the already deep roots in the community.
The store is located at 20 Gillingham Dr., Unit 609, in the Rona Plaza at Bovaird Dr. and Main St. You can also check them out at chamba.ca.
- Application recieved for Brampton's fifth cannabis store
- Cannabis-infused edibles will soon be sold legally in Canada
- Cannabis stores warn of delivery delays, no same-day shipping and store closure
- Ontario is opening the cannabis retail market
- Ontario Cannabis Store launching edibles and other products
- Masks mandatory in Mississauga until end of September, some face coverings no longer permitted
- Get second dose as soon as you can Brampton, Mississauga residents urged
- Mayor wants Brampton, Mississauga residents to be able to get a hair cut sooner than scheduled
- Mississauga man murdered at Wasaga Beach, Brampton man one of two charged
- 20 Maxmillion lotto prizes of $1 million were won in Ontario, no jackpot winner