Brampton worker at Shoppers Drug Mart in Bramalea City Centre tests positive for COVID
A worker at the Shoppers Drug Mart at Bramalea City Centre has tested positive for COVID-19.
According to the company, the employee last worked at the location on January 25.
A statement released by the company says it is working closely with Peel Public Health and continues to follow guidelines to ensure proper notification of close contacts of the infected person and is conducting the required cleaning and sanitization of the store.
- Worker at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- An employee at a Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- Moderna will be the only vaccine used until mid July in Mississauga and Brampton for adults
- Maxmillion lotto prizes won in Mississauga, Burlington, Milton and jackpot in Toronto
- 2 winning tickets for Saturday’s $6 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- Photo radar begins in Mississauga next month at these locations
- Today more Mississauga and Brampton residents now eligible to book accelerated second vaccine dose