Brampton Transit service to Steeles West Corridor suspended starting March 10
Brampton Transit will suspend service to the Steeles West Corridor effective at the start of service on March 10.
This is an operational decision made by Brampton Transit during the active Peel Public Health investigation.
The following routes will be affected:
- 511 Zum Steeles and 11 Steeles: last stop serviced will be Steeles Avenue and Chinguacousy Road
- 51 Hereford: last stop serviced will be Steeles Avenue and Financial Drive
This suspension will be in effect for at least seven days.
We will provide an update when it is available. Additional changes may be implemented. Visit www.bramptontransit.com for information and route detour details.
- Brampton Transit resuming service to Steeles West Corridor
- Amazon hires private buses for workers as Brampton Transit closes busy Steeles Ave. route
- Bus drivers fear crowded Brampton Transit spreading COVID-19
- Pedestrian in critical condition after being struck at Steeles Ave
- An active COVID-19 investigation will impact Brampton Transit service
- Stay at home order extended 2 weeks and police have new powers in Brampton, Mississauga and Ontario
- Mississauga and Brampton face curfews, travel ban as Ford plans next COVID move
- Crews responding to house explosion and fire in Hamilton
- City orders Mississauga gym to close but owner refuses
- City of Mississauga planning controlled burn of portion of popular park this weekend