Brampton Transit resuming service to Steeles West Corridor
As of Tuesday (March 16) Brampton Transit will resume servicing the Steeles West Corridor.
The decision to temporarily halt service was made by Brampton Transit out of an abundance of caution during an investigation by Peel Public Health associated with an outbreak of COVID-19.
As a result of the investigation, Peel Public Health believes there is no additional risk to drivers, transit users, or the general public, and service is therefore resuming.
As of the start of service on Tuesday, the 11 Steeles, 51 Hereford, and 511 Zum Steeles will all return to regular service.
- Brampton Transit service to Steeles West Corridor suspended starting March 10
- Amazon hires private buses for workers as Brampton Transit closes busy Steeles Ave. route
- An active COVID-19 investigation will impact Brampton Transit service
- Bus drivers fear crowded Brampton Transit spreading COVID-19
- GO Transit Now Offering New Train Service to Niagara Falls
- Mississauga transit buses now have seats that are unsafe to sit in
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Carjacking at knifepoint in Brampton, suspects sought by Peel police
- Police make arrest in assualt case at a Mississauga park
- Pfizer says third dose of COVID-19 vaccine very effective against Delta variant