Brampton street battle turns out to be nothing but fun with the dog
Peel Police had to call off the troops late Sunday night after reports of people battling in the streets of Brampton with sticks and angry dogs turned out to be a little less than that.
A lot less, actually.
According to police they were called to the Mount Royal Cl. and Landscape Dr. area just before 10 p.m. following a report that up to six people were fighting with sticks and that dogs were present.
When officers arrived they determined there was no fight, that the six people were playing tag, and the sticks were being used for the dogs to fetch.
There were no charges laid, the SIU wasn't called in, and no animals were harmed. Twitter, however, was still lit a day later with a few memes and a lot of sarcasm
- Teen girl dies after being mauled by three dogs in Ontario
- Brampton man charged with attempted murder after two people hospitalized in late night attack
- Mississauga Animal Rescue Organization on Mission to Save Dogs in Tennessee
- Police responding to large disturbance after fight breaks out in Mississauga
- SIU called to Brampton after police forced to use taser, plastic bullets to subue man trying to harm himself
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Fight breaks out at gas station in Brampton
- Give AstraZeneca vaccine to residents 18+ in hotspot areas like Mississauga and Brampton: Ontario Liberal leader