Brampton speedster facing multiple charges
Published March 4, 2021 at 8:15 pm
A Brampton man is facing numerous charges after being caught speeding in the early morning.
A Brant County Ontario Provincial Police officer, conducting a speed enforcement, pulled over a vehicle that was travelling at a high rate of speed at 1:40 a.m., Thursday, on Highway 403 in the County of Bryant.
The officer measured the vehicle’s speed at over 150 km/h in a 100 km/h zone.
Kevin Bryan, 44, of Brampton was charged with:
- Race a motor vehicle – excessive speed,
- Speeding over 50-plus kilometres per hour over the speed limit,
- Class G1 licence holder – unaccompanied by qualified driver,
- Class G1 licence holder – drive at unlawful hour,
- Class G1 licence holder – drive on prohibited highway.
Bryan’s vehicle was impounded at the roadside and he has had his licence suspended for seven days.
He is scheduled to appear in the Ontario Court of Justice in Brantford at a later date.
OPP PHOTOinsauga's Editorial Standards and Policies advertising