Brampton single-vehicle collision results in man rushed to hospital with life-threatening injuries
A man has been rushed to the hospital Friday morning in Brampton with life-threatening injuries after the vehicle he was driving flipped over.
Peel Region Police responded to a call at 9:45 a.m. for what they said was a single-vehicle collision at Ivory Tusk Court and Chapparal Drive.
It’s not yet know what caused the collision. Peel Police are on scene investigating.
- Hamilton woman charged after 5-year-old suffered "life-threatening" injuries in a collision
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Life-threatening injuries reported following collision in Brampton
- Pedestrian in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Fight breaks out at gas station in Brampton
- Give AstraZeneca vaccine to residents 18+ in hotspot areas like Mississauga and Brampton: Ontario Liberal leader