Brampton single-vehicle collision results in man rushed to hospital with life-threatening injuries
A man has been rushed to the hospital Friday morning in Brampton with life-threatening injuries after the vehicle he was driving flipped over.
Peel Region Police responded to a call at 9:45 a.m. for what they said was a single-vehicle collision at Ivory Tusk Court and Chapparal Drive.
It’s not yet know what caused the collision. Peel Police are on scene investigating.
- Cyclist sent to Hamilton hospital with life-threatening injuries after collision with motor vehicle
- Hamilton woman charged after 5-year-old suffered "life-threatening" injuries in a collision
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Carjacking at knifepoint in Brampton, suspects sought by Peel police
- Man shot in central Hamilton, street closed
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Suspect sought after carjacking in Mississauga
- Brampton truck driver sentenced to prison after 2019 collision that killed three