Brampton School Evacuated Due to Carbon Monoxide Scare

Published April 2, 2019 at 2:00 pm

A Brampton elementary school has been evacuated following a carbon monoxide scare.

A Brampton elementary school has been evacuated following a carbon monoxide scare.

The Dufferin Peel Catholic District School Board says that, due to the discharge of a carbon monoxide detector, staff and students at Guardian Angels School have been evacuated.

Staff and students are currently being accommodated at Worthington Public School.

Updates to follow.

UPDATE

insauga's Editorial Standards and Policies advertising