Brampton roads closed due to collision, possible natural gas leak
Roads are closed in the Steeles Avenue and Financial Drive area of Brampton after a vehicle collision late Friday night.
At 11:53 p.m., Peel Regional Police received a report of a single-vehicle rollover that caused a car to leave the roadway.
Brampton Fire and Emergency Services firefighters are at the scene investigating for a possible natural gas leak.The extent of any physical injuries is unknown.
COLLISION— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPolice) June 12, 2021
- Steeles / Financial Brampton
- C/R @ 11:53pm
- Report of single vehicle roll over off roadway
- Possible natural gas leak in area
- Brampton Fire Service responding
- Injuries TBD
- Road closures in area
- Natural gas leak in Brampton leads to homes being evacuated
- Brampton single-vehicle collision results in man rushed to hospital with life-threatening injuries
- Emergency services responding to collision in Brampton with occupants trapped in vehicle
- VIDEO: Emergency crews responding to natural gas leak in Mississauga
- Road closed while firefighters respond to gas leak in Mississauga
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- The controversial aircraft built and destroyed in Mississauga
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- 16 flights landing with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga most since February
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?