Brampton resident charged following police drug raid in Midland
A Brampton resident is among seven people charged following a drug investigation in Midland.
The Georgian Bay Detachment of the OPP raided a home in the Simcoe Country town on April 29 and seized quantities of fentanyl, cocaine, crack cocaine and $8,870 in cash along with drug paraphernalia.
Charged in connection with this investigation is Kelly Purcell, 23, from Brampton who faces one count of possession of a substance (opioid) for the purpose of trafficking, and one count of possession of a substance (cocaine) for the purposes of trafficking.
All of the accused persons were released on an undertaking to appear before the Ontario Court of Justice in Midland on May 27.
- Brampton man charged twice in Thunder Bay with separate drug trafficking offences
- Three people from Mississauga and Brampton charged in drug trafficking investigation
- Three from Brampton charged in drug trafficking operation
- Mississauga and Brampton couple charged with drug trafficking in Northern Ontario
- Brampton man faces drug charges in Thunder Bay
- Mississauga, Brampton students likely to finish school year via remote learning
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Ontario doctors urging Province extend lockdown set to expire in late May
- Cyclist taken to hospital after being hit by car in Brampton
- Cake purchased at Farm Boy in Hamilton, Burlington or Oakville faces recall