Brampton rec centres open to residents, but call ahead to reserve your spot
Published July 19, 2021 at 12:48 pm
Five Brampton recreation centres are now open on a limited basis to Brampton residents.
Most programs and amenities, however, need to be booked in advance.
The five rec centres and open programs are:
- Cassie Campbell Community Centre – fitness cardio/weight areas, skate, sports, swim
- Gore Meadows Community Centre – fitness cardio/weight areas, skate, sports, swim
- Susan Fennell Sportsplex (formerly South Fletcher’ Sportsplex) – fitness cardio/weight areas, skate, swim
- Earnscliffe Recreation Centre – fitness cardio/weight areas, skate, swim
- Loafer’s Lake Recreation Centre – fitness cardio/weight areas, swim
You can reserve a spot online using an existing or new City of Brampton recreation registration account.
Should you have questions, email [email protected] for support or call 311 (or 905 874-2000 if residing outside of Brampton) for registration support.
Walk-ins are not being accepted and users are asked to leave the facility when they’ve completed their activity, as they are not open for passive use.
For information, visit the city website.insauga's Editorial Standards and Policies