Brampton man identified as Toronto murder victim
A Brampton man has been identified as a Toronto murder victim.
According to Toronto Police, Tyijuan Kidd-Bailey, 20, was found in the area of Finch Ave. and Islington Ave just before 6 p.m. yesterday (January 17).
Police say the man was suffering from a gunshot wound when officers arrived. Despite attempts to resuscitate him, he is believed to have died at the scene.
Witnesses described the shooter as a Black man wearing a red jacket who ran from the scene into a nearby ravine after the shot was fired.
Toronto Police are continuing their investigation and ask anyone with information about this case to call them at 416-808-7400 or Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477).
- Teen charged in fatal shooting of Brampton man
- Victim Identified in City Centre Condo Murder in Mississauga
- Police Identify Victim After Two Mississauga Men Charged With Murder
- Man shot in Brampton last week has died in hospital, homicide investigation now underway
- Son faces charge while police search for Brampton murder victim
- Pilot for new CBS medical drama spotted filming recently in Mississauga
- Injuries reported after fight with baseball bat and vehicle ramming in Mississauga
- Sikh, Hindu dispute over Indian politics boils over in Brampton
- The Cake Boss is coming to Canada with a brand new location in Mississauga
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze