Brampton man identified as Toronto murder victim
A Brampton man has been identified as a Toronto murder victim.
According to Toronto Police, Tyijuan Kidd-Bailey, 20, was found in the area of Finch Ave. and Islington Ave just before 6 p.m. yesterday (January 17).
Police say the man was suffering from a gunshot wound when officers arrived. Despite attempts to resuscitate him, he is believed to have died at the scene.
Witnesses described the shooter as a Black man wearing a red jacket who ran from the scene into a nearby ravine after the shot was fired.
Toronto Police are continuing their investigation and ask anyone with information about this case to call them at 416-808-7400 or Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477).
- Teen charged in fatal shooting of Brampton man
- Mississauga murder victim identified, police seek witnesses
- Police believe suspected Brampton kidnapper ditched car, took victim by cab to Toronto
- Victim Identified in City Centre Condo Murder in Mississauga
- Police Identify Victim After Two Mississauga Men Charged With Murder
- Thirteen tickets won a massive lottery prize in Ontario but no jackpot
- UPDATE: Brampton teen drowns in Halton Hills area
- Mississauga enters first stage of reopening as COVID-19 restrictions loosen across Ontario
- Mississauga, Brampton vaccine clinics taking place this weekend
- What's open at Square One mall in Mississauga