Brampton man charged with drunk driving, littering after collision in Peterborough
A Brampton man involved in a collision on Sunday afternoon in Peterborough is facing impaired and littering charges.
Peterborough OPP were called to a motor vehicle collision at approximately 2:30 p.m. where they say they discovered an eastbound vehicle had crossed the centre line and collided with a westbound vehicle.
The driver of the eastbound vehicle, police allege, was found to be under the influence of alcohol. No injuries were reported.
Darren Greatbanks, 57 of Brampton is charged with operation while impaired-alcohol, operation while impaired-blood alcohol concentration-80-plus, driving a motor vehicle with open container of liquor and litter highway.
Greatbanks is scheduled to appear on at the Ontario Court of Justice in Peterborough on June 1, 2021.
- Mississauga Man Arrested For Driving Malfunctioning Vehicle While Impaired
- Brampton man faces multiple drug charges following radar stop near Peterborough
- Mississauga driver faces out-of-town alcohol charges
- Peel Police Officer Charged With Impaired Driving
- Person dragged by vehicle following collision in Brampton
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Canada may find it challenging to reach herd immunity from COVID-19, experts say
- Can we start seeing weddings with buffets as early as fall in Mississauga and Brampton?
- Five-year-old child crossing road on bike in Mississauga dies after being struck by vehicle
- BREAKING: All Mississauga and Brampton residents over 18 will be able to book vaccine appointments May 6