Brampton man charged with attempted murder after two people hospitalized in late night attack
One person is facing charges following a violent incident late Saturday night (March 13) in Brampton.
The incident was reported at 11:23 p.m. at a residence in the area of Dale Meadows Road and Birks Lane.
Officers attended the scene and located two victims, who have been taken to hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
27 year old Brampton man Shamar Bailey was taken into custody and has been charged with two counts of attempted murder.
Police called this an isolated incident and said the suspect and victims were all known to each other. There are no outstanding suspects.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Man Arrested Two Years After Attempted Murder Incident in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Charged with Attempted Murder
- Mississauga Man Shot by Police, Charged with Attempted Murder
- Man charged with attempted murder after firing at vehicle in Mississauga
- 16-year-old charged with attempted murder in Mississauga
- Carjacking at knifepoint in Brampton, suspects sought by Peel police
- Man shot in central Hamilton, street closed
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Suspect sought after carjacking in Mississauga
- Brampton truck driver sentenced to prison after 2019 collision that killed three