Brampton lottery player waiting for clearance before claiming big prize
Ajitha Stanislaus of Brampton is one step closer to claiming a lottery win of $50,000 with Instant Crossword (Game #3228).
As Stanislaus is an employee at an authorized OLG retailer, this prize falls within OLG’s definition of an Insider Win. Stanislaus did not purchase or validate the ticket at her place of employment.
As of today’s date, the claimant has completed the first step of a two-step Insider Win process, which included enhanced scrutiny of the prize claim.
To complete the prize claim, the prize will be held for a 30-day waiting period as part of OLG’s Insider Win process, in order for OLG to publicize the win. If there are no additional claims on this prize it will be paid to the claimant on February 12, 2021.
The ticket was purchased at Shoppers Drug Mart on Chinguacousy Rd.
For more information please visit Claiming Prizes for Insiders on OLG.ca.
- Brampton lottery player tried something new and wins the top prize
- Brampton instant winner taking $250,000 lottery prize to the bank
- Brampton ticket holder may have a huge unclaimed lottery prize
- Big lottery prize has Brampton resident not believing her eyes
- Last call to claim winning lotto prize in Mississauga
- Heavy police presence responding to report of firearms in Mississauga
- PHOTOS & VIDEO: There's a Mississauga park in Japan with a replica city hall
- Residents of Mississauga, Brampton, and Canada considering relocation to more rural areas
- Dead man found in vehicle in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Warbird planes fly through Mississauga and Brampton skies