Brampton lottery player waiting for clearance before claiming big prize
Ajitha Stanislaus of Brampton is one step closer to claiming a lottery win of $50,000 with Instant Crossword (Game #3228).
As Stanislaus is an employee at an authorized OLG retailer, this prize falls within OLG’s definition of an Insider Win. Stanislaus did not purchase or validate the ticket at her place of employment.
As of today’s date, the claimant has completed the first step of a two-step Insider Win process, which included enhanced scrutiny of the prize claim.
To complete the prize claim, the prize will be held for a 30-day waiting period as part of OLG’s Insider Win process, in order for OLG to publicize the win. If there are no additional claims on this prize it will be paid to the claimant on February 12, 2021.
The ticket was purchased at Shoppers Drug Mart on Chinguacousy Rd.
For more information please visit Claiming Prizes for Insiders on OLG.ca.
- Brampton lottery player tried something new and wins the top prize
- Last call to claim winning lotto prize in Mississauga
- Brampton grocery store worker plays the name game and hits the jackpot
- Mississauga Resident About to Enjoy Major Lotto Win
- Hamilton steel mill worker wins top prize in an Instant Ticket
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Hamilton Police release photo of suspects accused of killing Tyler Pratt in Stoney Creek
- Here’s where restaurants in Mississauga do their shopping – Mississauga’s Largest Cash and Carry
- Some Mississauga councillors express frustration as Peel’s top doctor recommends city enter the grey/lockdown category this month
- Peel Regional Police officer who shot 16-year-old during Mississauga bank robbery not facing charges: SIU