Brampton Library branches returning to pre-pandemic hours
Published September 7, 2021 at 10:06 am
Just in time for students heading back to school, all Brampton public libraries are now fully open.
Whether it’s browsing the collections that include DVDs, magazines and newspapers, borrowing a computer or writing an essay, all eight branches of the library are back to normal hours.
Other in-branch services include limited study space and printing, photocopying and scanning.
All COVID-19 health and safety protocols will remain in place, which means masks are mandatory, physical distancing will be enforced and there will be a limit on the number of people allowed inside.
In addition, customers are asked to self-screen before entering.
All branches, except South West, are open from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., Monday to Thursday, and 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday to Sunday.
South West Branch is open 5 to 9 p.m., Tuesday and Thursday, 1 to 5 p.m. Wednesday, Friday and Saturday, and closed Sunday and Monday.
Brampton Library locations:
- Chinguacousy: 150 Central Park Dr. (Inside Brampton Civic Centre), 905-793-4636
Cyril Clark: 20 Loafer’s Lake Lane, 905-793-4636
- Four Corners: 65 Queen St. E., 905-793-4636
- Gore Meadows: 10150 The Gore Road, 905-793-4636
- Mount Pleasant Village: 100 Commuter Dr, 905- 793-4636
- South Fletcher’s: 500 Ray Lawson Blvd., 905-793-4636
- South West Branch: 8405 Financial Dr., 905-793-4636
- Springdale: 10705 Bramalea Rd. 905-793-4636.
For more information, visit the website.Insauga's Editorial Standards and Policies