CLOSED: COVID shuts down Brampton KFC take-out restaurant
A KFC take-out restaurant in Brampton has been shut down by Peel Region's health department due to COVID-19.
The store, located at 9940 Airport Rd. near Castlemore Rd., was closed on May 1.
Under new regulations introduced by Peel Public Health, a closure happens when five or more people at a workplace test positive for COVID-19 within a period of 14 days.
The closure is meant to stop further spread of the virus while the health department investigates.
The store will be allowed to reopen when the health department determines that it is safe to do so.
- Peel Public Health has shut down three more businesses in Mississauga
- Two Brampton and Caledon Amazon fulfillment centres partially closed by health department
- Brampton business first to be ordered fully closed by Peel Health for COVID-19 cases
- Brampton Amazon warehouse is fighting the health order closure
- CLOSURES: Three more major workplaces in Mississauga and Brampton partially closed due to COVID
- Mississauga, Brampton students likely to finish school year via remote learning
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Ontario doctors urging Province extend lockdown set to expire in late May
- Cyclist taken to hospital after being hit by car in Brampton
- Cake purchased at Farm Boy in Hamilton, Burlington or Oakville faces recall